About Me

My photo
I am me. A young lady born and raised in South Africa with German and Irish ancestors. My life has it's ups and down. I am a sinner, I am a Christian, I am not perfect, but I am striving to be the best I can be.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Introduction

Welcome to my palace.  This is the place where I am the ruler and I treat myself like royalty (evil laugh).  Seriously though, I strongly believe that other people treat you the same way you treat yourself, so if you treat yourself with love and respect, others will begin to see you as a person who is worthy of being treated with love and respect.

A lady can treat herself respectfully in many ways, most of which won’t cost huge amounts of money, like manicures and spa beauty treatments.  You can do these things for yourself in the comforts of your own home.

In this blog I’m going to give a weekly Treat Yourself Better challenge.  Just jump right in wherever I am.  Hope you enjoy the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment